1. Do not put the horse before the cart and don’t worry if the horse is ugly or not
2. Always see the forest for the trees and take time to distinguish the smell of pine from cedar and spruce
3. You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose but if you’re sitting around while picking either, you’re wasting valuable time!
4. Live simply that others may simply live…..and by LIVE, I mean, book it, record it, frame it, publish it, procure it and stop wondering when you’ll do it and do it already!
5. Some buy art and others by clothes and perhaps it’s time to get creative and make art in your closet where no one can find you?
6. When it rains it pours and it’s time to stop complaining about damp toes and get the proper footwear for the weather!
7. You must be a friend to have a friend and with that, there is no time in this life to maintain friendships out of pity!
8. If you cannot beat them join them, but if you repeatedly find it conflicts with your schedule perhaps you aren’t meant to join them?
9. Real life is just as crazy as on T.V. and if you don’t find this to be true you are spending too much time at home with your nose in a book?
10.Silence is golden with the exception of the dismal tally sheet of how many times you’ve made love with your spouse this month?